来源：http://www.vranime.net/ 点击次数： 发布时间：2018-11-21
Responsibilities of chief security officer:
1. grasp the project site situation in time. According to the characteristics of the project, the surrounding environment carries out targeted safety, fire protection and security plans, and formulates plans for various safety and protection measures before the start of the project.
2. improve the roster of project construction team, safety technology disclosure and implementation of three level safety education. Leave a file at the bottom.
3. Organize the security team to earnestly implement the safety and security management regulations formulated by the company, and comprehensively carry out the supervision over the whole process of on-site safety, fire protection, security and civilized construction. Grasp the on-the-spot dynamics, maintain normal construction, and actively fulfill the tasks assigned by leaders to ensure safety.
4. Deep into the project construction site, timely grasp, understand the safety production in the construction process, find out illegal operations or unsafe hidden dangers, immediately put forward corrective measures to prevent the occurrence of safety accidents.
5. Organize a monthly safety inspection for each construction team leader, once a week for self-inspection and mutual inspection. The security team leader should lead the deputy team leader every day. The foreman should timely grasp the problems found on the site and deal with them in time, stop the serious problems in time and put forward the rectification requirements, and supervise the implementation of the construction team. And make a good record at the meeting to focus on the seriousness of the problem, all construction personnel should pay attention to it. To prevent the recurrence of secondary events.
6. The work of on-site protection and rescue of industrial accidents should be done well, and the leaders should be reported in time, the investigation of accidents should be organized, the registration records should be made, the corrective measures should be implemented conscientiously, and the lessons learned from accidents should be learned.
7. Reasonably organize and arrange the pre-post work of the security team members, do a good job of personal ideological work, recognize their responsibilities, so that the security team can unite, give full play to its role, properly organize queue training and physical training, and enhance the quality of the team.
8. recognize the responsibility and set the example for the striker to be strict with himself.
Responsibilities of deputy captain;
1. Familiar with the project site, assist the security team leader to formulate the safety, fire protection and security plan of the construction project.
2. Implement the safety and security management regulations formulated by the company, and actively cooperate with the captain to lead all security personnel to carry out various tasks until completion. To set an example is to take the lead.
3. Responsible for on-site inspection work focus on site safety, fire protection, materials, finished products and semi-finished products protection, master the site, make good inspection registration records, find problems and take effective measures in time.
4. actively cooperate with the foreman, the team members work at the same time, strict requirements for members to perform their duties.
5. responsible for all security, queuing and physical training at least once a week.
6. Keep abreast of the ideological situation and work situation of each team member in time, care about the unity of team members, and communicate with the team leader to take effective measures to deal with and solve the problems in time.
The above information is organized and published by Laiwu Security Company. For more information, please click on our website: http://www.vranime.net!