来源：http://www.vranime.net/ 点击次数： 发布时间：2018-08-31
The awareness of security laws and regulations is very important for a security guard.
Today, the security company will tell you what laws and regulations are common sense in security service.
1. Law: It is the embodiment of the will of the state, the sum of the universal norms of conduct formulated or approved by the state and guaranteed by the state compulsory force. Justifiable defence of security services: refers to the future to protect the public interest of the country, the person, property and other rights from unlawful infringement. The act of prohibition against those who commit unlawful infringement.
2. Public security management punishment: It is an administrative sanction measure given by public security organs to those who violate public security management in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Regulations on Administrative Penalties for Public Security. It is an important means for public security organs to fight against violations of public security management.
3. Public security detention: It is a punishment method for the public security organs to find people who violate public security management and limit their personal possession within a certain period of time to warn them. It is a more severe punishment in the administration of public security.
4. Consciousness: It is the active reflection of the purpose and purpose of security service in the concept of security service, which is in the practice of security service. Personal meaning of security service providers. Group consciousness is a kind of security awareness that interacts and integrates each other.
Five, legal consciousness: refers to people's general view of law, law, ideology, knowledge and psychology. This is equivalent to the concept of legality we usually talk about.
6. Professional ethics: It is the first behavioral norm that people should follow in their working life. It includes the improvement of people's professional awareness. The deepening of professional feeling. The cultivation of professional consciousness, the establishment of professional ideals and good professional habits and other factors.
Common sense of security service laws and regulations is the basic standard of security responsibilities. The professionalism of security is also important. Including moral standards is the security personnel should learn and work hard.