来源：http://www.vranime.net/ 点击次数： 发布时间：2019-04-19
1. Set up the idea of serving the company wholeheartedly, adhere to the service purpose of civilized, diligent and courteous treatment of people, in the course of duty, elegant manner, friendly speech, courteous treatment of people, warmly welcome customers. Use "Hello, Welcome, Thank you, I'm sorry, please take a slow walk..." properly. Such civilized terms. Obey orders, obey commands and conscientiously perform security duties. Eliminate emotional work and establish a good security image.
2. When on duty, the police are well-groomed and well-posed. They should dress according to company regulations, wear ties, wear armed belts, do not roll cuffs, trouser legs, backhand, hand-copying, smoking, drinking, eating, reading books and newspapers, listening to music with mobile phones or MP3s, napping and sleeping, and not chatting on duty. Stand straight and sit straight.
3. Be conscientious and do not do anything unrelated to work. Welcome customers warmly, guide and adjust vehicles patiently, and put an end to the random parking of vehicles; do a good job as safety personnel of workshop personnel and goods vehicles, strictly control the entry and exit of the reservoir area, and do a good job of supervision and inspection.
4. Night duty should be focused, vigilant, always pay attention to the movement around, shut down the power supply of doors and windows on time, and prevent unrelated personnel from entering the company area, and pay attention to the goods and theft. Once problems are found, effective measures should be taken to control or prohibit them and timely report to the on-duty leaders in order to prevent the situation from expanding and not to neglect their duties.
5. Handover. We should strictly abide by the handover system, work on and off in accordance with the stipulated time, and do not allow errors, absences, dismissals, early laid-offs, and problems and consequences of leaving work without handover. We should be responsible for the work and register them strictly. We will resolutely put an end to the occurrence of leaving work without handover.
6. Actively participate in military training. Seriously understand the main points of action, strictly abide by the queue discipline and coaches'passwords, so that if there is a command, then go ahead, if there is a prohibition, then stop. Uniform and consistent. Tree image and practice temperament. Build a strong quality.
7. Actively participate in various pre-plan exercises, earnestly study fire knowledge, master the use of various equipment, and be able to use flexibly; regularly maintain and inspect the company's fire port and fire equipment, as well as the use of power supply irregularities, disorderly use and other phenomena; always keep the company on the basis of safety, to prevent accidents.
8. Strictly enforce the system of eliminating leave. No leave of absence is allowed during working hours. The reserve personnel must return to the team to sell their leave in time when they are out of work. They must not go out at night and spend the night outside without special circumstances. They must not go out privately. If they cannot return to the team on time when they are out of work or in special circumstances, they must ask for prompt instructions and renew their leave. They must not make their own opinions. When they go out of work, they must write out written checks and give them according to the length of time. Corresponding penalties.
9. Carefully execute the working and sleeping time, strictly abide by the daily living system and cycle according to the schedule, have to get up without special circumstances, one day except night shift rest, do not lie in bed, do not make loud noise after lights out. Influencing other people's rest, not to mention the behavior that seriously affects the rest activities in the team, such as chasing and fighting inside.
10. Do a good job of collective and personal hygiene, keep public places and indoors clean, do not spit anywhere, wash after defecation and urine. Personal goods should be placed reasonably and orderly in the room, quilts should be flat, tri-leveled, four-edged and eight-line and persevere. Clothes should be washed and changed frequently. Bedding covers should be washed once a month. Long hair and small beard should not be allowed.